We would love to hear about an incident at your facility. Feel free to share in the box below (optional).
Facility Type: 730/733 (Group Home)
On this date, LPA conducted an unannounced annual inspection at the facility located at Madera, CA. Met at the facility by Executive Director.
An inspection of the facility was conducted and the following was observed:
1. Fire Extinguishers checked and properly charged.
2. Chemicals properly locked.
3. Medications locked and centrally stored.
4. Clients have adequate clothing and storage space.
5. Adequate food supply of perishables and non-perishables in place, menu posted.
6. Hot water measured at 115 degrees.
7. Smoke detectors in working order.
8. Adequate indoor and outdoor activity space and activities observed.
9. There are no bodies of water at the facility.
10. Facility does not have any weapons on the premises.
11. There are no pets at the facility.
After further discussion with the Executive Director, Staff Member #7 (See LIC811 dated 7/28/17) is no longer employed at the facility.
There has been one deficiency in the prior 12 months.
Client and staff files inspected on this date. Training records could not be located by the Executive Director on this date.
Deficiencies on the attached page.
|Deficiency Type /|
|DEFICIENCIES||PLAN OF CORRECTIONS (POCs)|
|80066 (e) Personnel Records. All personnel records shall be maintained at the facility site and shall be available to the licensing agency for review.|
Training records could not be located on this date. This presents a potential threat to the health and safety of the clients in care.
|Facility will locate the training binder and provide documentation to CCL on or before 8/25/17 of training provided for all current employees.|
|80066(a) Personnel Records. The licensee shall maintain personnel records on the licensee, the administrator and each employee.|
Staff member #3 (See LIC811 dated 7/28/17) did not have a signed statement requiring staff member #3 to report suspected child abuse. This presents a potential threat to the health and safety of the clients in care.
|Facility will obtain signed statement from staff member #3 and provide documentation to CCL on or before 8/25/17.|