How to open your own ARF Facility?

To operate your own facility you must have a licensee and certified administrator.
Most people who open their own facility are both the licensee and administrator.
So the first step 99 percent of the time is to become a certified administrator and take the ICTP ARF Course .

The licensee is responsible for the business and has ultimate authority and control and liability.
The administrator is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the facility and compliance with all laws and regulations.

As the licensee, you may hire an administrator if you wish. If you hire an administrator you do not need to take the ICTP ARF course to become a certified administrator. If you decide to hire someone to act as the administrator then you will be the licensee.

Once you complete the ICTP ARF course you will be issued a certificate of course completion.
Next pass the state exam and the state will issue you your official  State Administrator Certificate that is good for two years. You renew your certificate every two years by taking 40 hours of CEU.


Tag: Open a Facility