Opioid And Prescription Drug Abuse – November 16, 2019
This two-hour course looks at the epidemic of Opioid and Prescription Drug Abuse.
1. Gain knowledge of the prevalence, demographics, and vulnerable populations.
2. Become familiar with drug use terminology.
3. Learn to identify commonly abused prescription drugs.
4. Learn the physical and psychological harm associated with drug misuse.
5. Discuss high profile and celebrity cases of prescription drug abuse.
6. Explore efforts to increase public awareness, reduce stigma and diminish health disparities.
CDSS Approvals: Opioid and Prescription Drug Abuse