Marijuana: Medical and Recreational Use: 3 Hours Colton November 16, 2019,
This three-hour live course will trace the history and use of marijuana for recreation use and medical treatment.
1. Describe the cannabis plants, distinct species, and endocannabinoids.
2. Understand how marijuana is prepared and used.
3. Understand short term and long-term effects and harm reduction.
4. Gain knowledge of the history, political and cultural issues associated with cannabis use.
5. Learn about upcoming new applications and research.
CDSS Approvals: Marijuana: Medical and Recreational Use